Saturday, June 30, 2012

Here comes the bridesmaid gifts....

Hello again ya'll. We are packing up to begin my birthweek celebrations. I am so glad Adams home from working in FL, but while he was away I had some girl time! I pulled out my jewelry making boxes & went to work. A few weeks ago I made a couple pairs for myself & my friends went CRAZY, they wanted them all. Soooooo the other night I made about 130 pairs!  I collected buttons, beads, rocks, feathers & went to work. About 20 pairs into this project I started thinking this could be an amazing bridesmaid gift. I have the most diverse group of friends ever so I can totally personalize a pair for my bff's personalities. This is what I have came up with so far.... Do you like? Who likes what?



(Tools needed)

Above I tacked a net fabric to the frames used in our engagement photos to display the earrings (consideing making those next) 




  One of my fashionista buddies will want the pair above!



    Just a preview of the 130 I made.


 The bright zebra earrings are for my flashy friends (im over GAINT chandelier earrings for everyday). Plus theses are super light.

This is my favorite glass!!! <3


 Incase you forgot since the last blog post I LOVE cameos



 Such an easy & cute way to display your earrings. Its a frame with ribbons tacked on the back to support the earrings.

My FAV:
How great is this 12 piece punch bowl set plus silver platter. 
Its trimmed in ruby (my birthstone) & Im in love. Since I am sharing my favorite punch bowl set I should share the bar idea at the wedding.


Inspiration for our bar @ the wedding
 This is the look I want for our bar. Except I want beautiful antique punch bowls sets!!!! I have so many great punch bowls already when I have more time I will take pics and blog about them too. I am also hoping that the small punch glasses will keep the alcohol intake to a minimum.
iamthatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment