Saturday, June 23, 2012

And it begins....

And my experience authoring in the blog world begins. My name is Roxie Winburn soon to be Gardner, I am marrying my boyfriend (Adam) of 7 years 3-30-13. We have coined our wedding as a Southern vintage estate wedding with a side of hipster. I enjoy DIY projects/fashion/cameos/unique items/bling/family/friends oh yeah & ALL things southern. We both LOVE antiques and the history behind things, so we are having a blast finding everything to use for the BIG DAY. I am full of ideas and I want to share my story & my GREAT finds. Ya'll enjoy!




LOVE this vintage wedding dress.... Perfection!
(: The ribbon chandelier is a hola hoop with ribbon and beads tide to a tree with fishn' line :) Thanks hun




Sometimes Adam forgets to smile


These photos were taken by my soon to be sister-in-law Heather. I hope the pics will allow you to get a feel of who we are. I will post more after I edit we only took 1,100!


This is Heather & I at my graduation last Friday (isn't my cap cute she did that too)

iamthatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment