Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crazy chair lady...

I was NOT the girl that had a vision of the perfect wedding day. Honestly until recently I believed Adam and I would come back and surprise everyone with the news after traveling. After deciding on having a wedding one of the first visions was collecting seating.
 Renting seating for our big day is way to easy for my taste...

One of my friends showed me the picture above after I shared my idea of having the wedding be "eclectic"
She totally understood my vision and from these photos I have been inspired.  

This is the look I am going for.

So the initial thought of a small intimate wedding is rapidly growing into one great big ole southern event and I am getting excited. With the number of guest increasing everyday. Its fair to say I am quickly becoming the crazy chair lady!!! The chair hunt is on & I am obsessing over the chairs I've already found. I have chairs on the brain wire, wicker, wood, old, new, colorful, plain, velvet, fabric, pillows, leather I am not discriminating against ANY chairs that have potential and is under 5 bucks.

I bought 2 of these for 5$. 



We have 4 of these chairs. Love the detailed back. A little work and they will look like perfection. 

I can see a bridal portrayed on this love seat!!!!

                                  These wooden chairs are going to be pastel colors. SOON. DIY paint party.






                                                               Obsessed with the velvet chair & the pinning!!!!


I have huge piece of lace that looks great over this stool. Plus it was free from the durham rescue mission.
(We like free) 


I hope to find MANY more wire chairs like these. The heart chair I already owned I have 2 and they have been in my room at my daddy's house since I can remember.  















































            
                                                                                                                                                              iamthatgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment